- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound salmon
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat over to 400 degrees F.
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
Notes"Salmon is baked with a delicate maple glaze."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More