- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 2 layer cake
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Cups Maple Syrup
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- Boil syrup to 238 degrees or until a little bit dropped in cold water forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat Egg whites until stiff.
- Pour hot syrup in a fine stream over egg whites and beat until stuff enough to spread.
- Will frost and fill one 2 layer cake
NotesThis can be used with any cake of cupcake recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More