- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 2 layer cake
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Cups Maple Syrup
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- Boil syrup to 238 degrees or until a little bit dropped in cold water forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat Egg whites until stiff.
- Pour hot syrup in a fine stream over egg whites and beat until stuff enough to spread.
- Will frost and fill one 2 layer cake
NotesThis can be used with any cake of cupcake recipe.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More