- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 2 layer cake
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Cups Maple Syrup
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- Boil syrup to 238 degrees or until a little bit dropped in cold water forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat Egg whites until stiff.
- Pour hot syrup in a fine stream over egg whites and beat until stuff enough to spread.
- Will frost and fill one 2 layer cake
NotesThis can be used with any cake of cupcake recipe.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
50 Shades of Taste
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More