- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 2 layer cake
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Cups Maple Syrup
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- Boil syrup to 238 degrees or until a little bit dropped in cold water forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat Egg whites until stiff.
- Pour hot syrup in a fine stream over egg whites and beat until stuff enough to spread.
- Will frost and fill one 2 layer cake
NotesThis can be used with any cake of cupcake recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More