- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 60-180
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 salmon fillets (about 2 pounds)
- In a bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
- Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Broil salmon 4-in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Baste with reserved marinade. Broil 10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with fork, basting frequently.
NotesEasy and delicious
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Sharing Christmas with Friends
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More