- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 60-180
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 salmon fillets (about 2 pounds)
- In a bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
- Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Broil salmon 4-in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Baste with reserved marinade. Broil 10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with fork, basting frequently.
NotesEasy and delicious
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More