MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE
- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 1 to 20 servings
- Preparation Time: 5
- •Bring to soft ball stage (about 8 minutes boiling time)
- •2 cup white sugar
- •2/3 cup evaporated milk
- •then add all the following
- •1 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- •1 teaspoon vanilla
- •1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring or little more to taste
- •1 12oz bag white chocolate vanilla flavor chips
- •1/2 cup chopped nuts
Pour into buttered dish until set
My mother in law found his recipe in local paper. It may not be the real deal in fudge but it is sure creamy and delicious. Even the chocolate fans can't stop at one on this recipe..
No Reviews at this time.