- Cooking Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 90 includes chill time
- 10 oz (El Rey icoa) white chocolate
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4oz toasted walnuts, chopped
- Melt gently over hot water the white chocolate and mAple syrup.
- Beat till light and fluffy.
- Chill till from enough to scoop.
- Shape bite-sized balls.
- Roll in toasted walnuts.
- May refrigerate or freeze if well wrapped.
NotesAutumn evokes memories of maple sugaring, roasting fresh walnuts, and the white first frost of the season. This truffle combines the fragrance, crunch and colors of the season in a rich melt-away amuse bouche.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More