- Cooking Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 90 includes chill time
- 10 oz (El Rey icoa) white chocolate
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4oz toasted walnuts, chopped
- Melt gently over hot water the white chocolate and mAple syrup.
- Beat till light and fluffy.
- Chill till from enough to scoop.
- Shape bite-sized balls.
- Roll in toasted walnuts.
- May refrigerate or freeze if well wrapped.
NotesAutumn evokes memories of maple sugaring, roasting fresh walnuts, and the white first frost of the season. This truffle combines the fragrance, crunch and colors of the season in a rich melt-away amuse bouche.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More