- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 60
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 3 cups well packed Shredded Zucchini
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup raw coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, butter, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and syrup together. In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet and fold in the zucchini.
- Pour batter into two greased 9 inch loaf pans. Bake 50 minutes or a tester comes out clean.
NotesThe Maple Syrup In This Bread Makes The Difference. You Must Give It A Try.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More