- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 60
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 3 cups well packed Shredded Zucchini
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup raw coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, butter, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and syrup together. In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet and fold in the zucchini.
- Pour batter into two greased 9 inch loaf pans. Bake 50 minutes or a tester comes out clean.
NotesThe Maple Syrup In This Bread Makes The Difference. You Must Give It A Try.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Home cookingSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More