- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 3 hours
- Serves 6
- • 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- • 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- • 3 Granny Smith apples , peeled and diced
- • 1/8 cup canola oil
- • 4 pounds ground turkey breast
- • 2 Tbsp. salt
- • 2 Tbsp. black pepper
- • 2 tsp. Tabasco® chipotle pepper sauce
- • 1 lemon , juiced and grated zest
- • 1/2 bunch parsley , finely chopped
- • 1/4 cup Major Grey's Chutney , pureed
- Sauté the scallions, celery and apples in the canola oil until tender. Let cool.
- Place the ground turkey in a large mixing bowl. Add sautéed items and the remaining ingredients. Shape into eight 8-ounce burgers. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Season the turkey burgers with salt and pepper. Place on a preheated, lightly oiled grill. Grill each side for 7 minutes until meat is thoroughly cooked. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a side of Mar-a-Lago Pear Chutney and your favorite toasted bread, pita or hamburger roll.
NotesOprah found a new favorite food when she tried this turkey burger at Mar-a-Lago, Donald Trump's private club in Palm Beach. "I believe [it] may be the best turkey burger in the entire world," she says. The Mar-a-Lago Turkey Burger will be permanently available at the Trump Bar and Grille in Trump Tower in New York City, open to the public for lunch and dinner. It will also be served during lunch in Chicago at Sixteen, the Trump International Hotel restaurant.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More