MARALAGO GREEN APPLE CHIPOTLE TURKEY BURGERS
Maralago Green Apple Chipotle Turkey Burgers
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 3 hours
- Serves 6
- • 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- • 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- • 3 Granny Smith apples , peeled and diced
- • 1/8 cup canola oil
- • 4 pounds ground turkey breast
- • 2 Tbsp. salt
- • 2 Tbsp. black pepper
- • 2 tsp. Tabasco® chipotle pepper sauce
- • 1 lemon , juiced and grated zest
- • 1/2 bunch parsley , finely chopped
- • 1/4 cup Major Grey's Chutney , pureed
Sauté the scallions, celery and apples in the canola oil until tender. Let cool.
Place the ground turkey in a large mixing bowl. Add sautéed items and the remaining ingredients. Shape into eight 8-ounce burgers. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Season the turkey burgers with salt and pepper. Place on a preheated, lightly oiled grill. Grill each side for 7 minutes until meat is thoroughly cooked. Let sit for 5 minutes.
Serve with a side of Mar-a-Lago Pear Chutney and your favorite toasted bread, pita or hamburger roll.
Website Credit: http://Oprah.com