- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips (1 1/2 packages, 12 ounces each)
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter divided
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz - not evaporated milk)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- dash salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Line 8 or 9 inch pan with foil
- Melt chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in nuts. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Melt marshmallows with remaining 2 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Spoon into fudge. With table knife or metal spatula, swirl through fudge.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Remove fudge from pan; peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
NotesFor best results do not double this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More