- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips (1 1/2 packages, 12 ounces each)
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter divided
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz - not evaporated milk)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- dash salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Line 8 or 9 inch pan with foil
- Melt chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in nuts. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Melt marshmallows with remaining 2 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Spoon into fudge. With table knife or metal spatula, swirl through fudge.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Remove fudge from pan; peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
NotesFor best results do not double this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More