- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Brownie Base Ingredients
- 1 ¾ cup All Purpose Flour
- ¾ tsp Baking Soda
- ¾ tsp Salt
- 12 Tbls Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 10 oz Bittersweet Chocolate, chopped
- 1 ½ cup Sugar
- 3 ea Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
- 6 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 4 Tbls Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 ea Egg Yolks
- ¼ cup All Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray the Baker’s Edge with non-stick cooking spray.
- First, make the brownie base. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in a small
- In a medium bowl, sitting over a simmering pot of water (make sure the bottom of the
- bowl does not touch the water) melt the butter and chocolate, stirring occasionally
- until melted and then remove from the heat. Stir in the sugar to the chocolate
- mixture. Stir in one egg at a time followed by the vanilla extract. Stir in the flour
- To make the cheesecake filling, combine the cream cheese and butter in a small
- bowl until smooth and creamy. Stir in the sugar and vanilla extract. Stir in the egg
- yolks, one at a time. Add the flour and stir to combine.
- Pour the brownie base into the prepared pan. Pour the cheesecake filling on top of
- the brownie base. Using a non-stick safe utensil, swirl the cheesecake into the
- brownie base making sure not to mix the two completely.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into it comes out with moist
- crumbs. Cool the brownies completely in the pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Short & Sweet
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More