- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Cups (18-oz.)semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- Dash of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. deluxe white baking pieces, coarsly chopped
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate
- chips with sweetened condensed milk.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, then white
- baking pieces.
- Stir just until blended.
- Spread evenly into wax-paper lined 8 X 9-inch
- square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper
- and cut into squares.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More