- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 30 min. + chilling
- * 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 3/4 cup butter, divided
- * 3 cups sugar
- * 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- * 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- * 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- * 3 teaspoons orange extract
- * 12 drops yellow food coloring
- * 5 drops red food coloring
- Grease a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, cream and remaining butter. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 4 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in chips and marshmallow creme until smooth.
- Remove 1 cup and set aside. Add orange extract and food coloring to the remaining mixture; stir until blended. Pour into prepared pan. Drop reserved marshmallow mixture by tablespoonfuls over the top; cut through with a knife to swirl. Cover and refrigerate until set. Cut into squares. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More