- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup flour - mix water and flour together to thicken sauce as desired
- 4 cups of chicken, par-boiled and chunked
- 1 package of mixed frozen vegetables
- 1 small can of pear onions (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ready made pie crusts (or make your own if you like)
- Heat chicken broth and cream of chicken soup in medium sauce pan to a boil adding the flour and water mixture and blending until creamy.
- Reduce heat and add remaining ingredients and heat until warmed through.
- Strain entire mixture in order to have gravy to serve with the pie.
- Divide the pie mixture evenly between the two pies and add 1/2 cup of the gravy to each pie.
- Cook at 425` for 20 minutes and 350` for 30 minutes or until pie is bubbling at top and crust is golden brown.
- Best to cool 20 minutes before serving.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014See More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More