- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup flour - mix water and flour together to thicken sauce as desired
- 4 cups of chicken, par-boiled and chunked
- 1 package of mixed frozen vegetables
- 1 small can of pear onions (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ready made pie crusts (or make your own if you like)
- Heat chicken broth and cream of chicken soup in medium sauce pan to a boil adding the flour and water mixture and blending until creamy.
- Reduce heat and add remaining ingredients and heat until warmed through.
- Strain entire mixture in order to have gravy to serve with the pie.
- Divide the pie mixture evenly between the two pies and add 1/2 cup of the gravy to each pie.
- Cook at 425` for 20 minutes and 350` for 30 minutes or until pie is bubbling at top and crust is golden brown.
- Best to cool 20 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More