MARGARET ROSE'S RAINBOW DIP
Margaret Rose's Rainbow Dip
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: double batch
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 1 Tbs. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tsp. Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt (or more to taste)
- 1 Fairly good size cucumber
- 1/2 Green Pepper
- 4-6 Radishes, depending on size
Pulse cucumber in food processor and drain excess water.
Pulse green pepper and radishes and place in bowl with cucumber.
Pulse together remaining ingredients.
Add vegetables to food processor and pulse until smooth.
Chill at least 2 hours to allow flavors to meld.
Serve with salty chips made with lard (such as Gibbles).