- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: double batch
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 1 Tbs. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tsp. Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt (or more to taste)
- 1 Fairly good size cucumber
- 1/2 Green Pepper
- 4-6 Radishes, depending on size
- Pulse cucumber in food processor and drain excess water.
- Pulse green pepper and radishes and place in bowl with cucumber.
- Pulse together remaining ingredients.
- Add vegetables to food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Chill at least 2 hours to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve with salty chips made with lard (such as Gibbles).
NotesSome of the best times with my family were spent over this vegetable dip in the living room of Elm Street. It is best enjoyed with Gibbles potato chips. If they are hard to come by in your neighborhood, I suggest Grandma Utz.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Babette's Test Kitchen
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More