- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 pounds cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 medium eggs
- 4 medium-egg yolks
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup of a prepared margarita (not frozen)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Lime slices for garnish
- Combine crackers and butter and press into the bottom of springform pan.
- With an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and egg yolks and beat until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue mixing until well incorporated.
- Pour into a springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 45 minutes or until the cake sets.
- Garnish individual slices with lime slice.
NotesThis is a recipe from Chef Charlie Watkins, The Blue Agave, Houston.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More