- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 butter or non-hydrogenated shortening, softened
- 1 tbsp soymilk
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp tequila
- 2+ cups confectioners sugar
- coarse sugar for rims
- Cream together butter/non-hydrogenated shortening (depending on whether you want the frosting vegan or not), soymilk, lime juice, tequila, and 2 cups of confectioners sugar.
- Add in more sugar as needed to make frosting stiff, but spreadable.
- Spread on cupcakes and roll the edges in a small amount of coarse, colored sugar (poured into a small bowl, so it's easy to direct it).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More