- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- For the cupcakes:
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp lime zest (1 lime)
- 1 cup soy milk (plain or vanilla)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp tequila
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Frosting (recipe below
- Preheat oven to 350F. Fill a 12-cup muffin tin with liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together lime juice, lime zest, soy milk, oil, tequila, vanilla and sugar.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add to lime mixture and stir until just combined.
- Divide evenly into muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes, until a tester comes out clean and the cakes spring back when lightly pressed.
- Turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely before frosting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Koken met Oma
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More