- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sour cream
- 8 oz. Mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. Margarita mix
- 1 Tbsp. lime zest
- 2 Tbsp. Tequila
- 1 Tbsp. Grand Mariner
- 1 c. whipping cream
- In an electric mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, Mascarpone
- cheese, sugar, Margarita Mix, lime zest, Tequila
- & Grand Mariner.
- Beat until smooth.
- Whip cream.
- Fold whipped cream into sour cream mixture.
- Place in serving bowl.
- Garnish with additional lime zest.
- Serve with cinnamon tortilla crisps.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More