- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (12 squares)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup frozen (thawed) margarita mix concentrate
- 1 pint (2 cups)lime sherbet softened
- 1/3 cup frozen (thawed) margarita mix concentrate
- 3 tablespoons tequila, if desired
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice milk softened
- Mix cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. Stir in 1/4 cup margarita mix until crumbly. Press mixture firmly against bottom and side of pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches.
- Mix sherbet, 1/3 cup margarita mix and the tequila in large bowl. Gently swirl in ice milk. Spoon mixture into crust; spread evenly.
- Cover and freeze 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
NotesVanilla wafer crumbs maybe substituted for graham crackers in pie crust.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More