- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (12 squares)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup frozen (thawed) margarita mix concentrate
- 1 pint (2 cups)lime sherbet softened
- 1/3 cup frozen (thawed) margarita mix concentrate
- 3 tablespoons tequila, if desired
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice milk softened
- Mix cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. Stir in 1/4 cup margarita mix until crumbly. Press mixture firmly against bottom and side of pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches.
- Mix sherbet, 1/3 cup margarita mix and the tequila in large bowl. Gently swirl in ice milk. Spoon mixture into crust; spread evenly.
- Cover and freeze 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
NotesVanilla wafer crumbs maybe substituted for graham crackers in pie crust.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More