- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. Lawry's lemon pepper (I used an off brand)
- 1/2 tsp. Lawry's garlic salt
- 1 lb uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium red onion cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 2 limes cut into thin wedges.
- Combine first four ingredients; reserve 1/4 cut. Marinade the shrimp in the remaining liquid for 30 mins.
- Discard used marinade.
- Thread shrimp, oinion and limes into 8 skewers. Grill or Broil brushing with reserved marinade, until shrimp turn pink.
NotesI cut this recipe out of the coupons one Sunday. It's from Lawry's seasonings. It's AWESOME! and easy to do
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More