- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. Lawry's lemon pepper (I used an off brand)
- 1/2 tsp. Lawry's garlic salt
- 1 lb uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium red onion cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 2 limes cut into thin wedges.
- Combine first four ingredients; reserve 1/4 cut. Marinade the shrimp in the remaining liquid for 30 mins.
- Discard used marinade.
- Thread shrimp, oinion and limes into 8 skewers. Grill or Broil brushing with reserved marinade, until shrimp turn pink.
NotesI cut this recipe out of the coupons one Sunday. It's from Lawry's seasonings. It's AWESOME! and easy to do
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More