- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Serves 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices Pepperidge Farm* 9 grain natural Whole Grain Bread
- 1/2 tsp.dried oregano leaves,crushed
- 2 medium plum tomatoes,thinly sliced
- 2 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese,cut up
- 6 fresh basil leaves,thinly shredded
- Spray top of each bread slice with vegetable cooking spray, and sprinkle with oregano.
- Heat 10" nonstick skillet 1 min.
- Add bread, oregano-side down, and cook until browned.
- Turn over.
- Top with tomatoes and cheese.
- Cover and heat until cheese softens.
- Sprinkle with basil
NotesPizza from a slice of Bread !!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Naked MacaronSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More