- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Serves 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices Pepperidge Farm* 9 grain natural Whole Grain Bread
- 1/2 tsp.dried oregano leaves,crushed
- 2 medium plum tomatoes,thinly sliced
- 2 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese,cut up
- 6 fresh basil leaves,thinly shredded
- Spray top of each bread slice with vegetable cooking spray, and sprinkle with oregano.
- Heat 10" nonstick skillet 1 min.
- Add bread, oregano-side down, and cook until browned.
- Turn over.
- Top with tomatoes and cheese.
- Cover and heat until cheese softens.
- Sprinkle with basil
NotesPizza from a slice of Bread !!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Foodie BabySee More
Chicken LinguineSee More