- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30 pieces of candy
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes mixing time
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds powdered sugar
- 2 sticks margarine, softened
- 1 large package dipping chocolate.
- Mix and work together the margarine, peanut butter and sugar until smooth.
- Roll into balls and put into refrigerator overnight, or until firm.
- Melt dipping chocolate, and spread out waxed paper.
- Use a toothpick and dip buckeyes into chocolate, leaving a small spot uncovered.
NotesWe made these for Christmas, and Mariah dipped every one herself!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More