- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30 pieces of candy
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes mixing time
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds powdered sugar
- 2 sticks margarine, softened
- 1 large package dipping chocolate.
- Mix and work together the margarine, peanut butter and sugar until smooth.
- Roll into balls and put into refrigerator overnight, or until firm.
- Melt dipping chocolate, and spread out waxed paper.
- Use a toothpick and dip buckeyes into chocolate, leaving a small spot uncovered.
NotesWe made these for Christmas, and Mariah dipped every one herself!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Cooking with SabraSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More