- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Hot Italian Sausage (broken into pieces)
- 10 oz Mushrooms (coarsely chopped)
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 5 large fresh Basil Leaves (chopped)
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1, 1½ cup Swiss or Cheddar Cheese (cubed or shredded)
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Over medium heat in a skillet, cook sausage till no longer pink.
- Drain from grease and set aside.
- Add mushrooms and onions to skillet, cooking till soft.
- Add basil leaves and sausage and let cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Wisk eggs in a bowl and add to skillet.
- Mix eggs thoroughly into mixture and let cook until egg within mixture is still slightly moist (2-3 min).
- Transfer the mixture to a greased 9x13 glass baking dish and spread evenly in the bottom.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and place over the top.
- Bake on the middle rack for 15-20 minutes or until crescent rolls are a golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve.
NotesWhipped this up one day with things i had left in the fridge at the end of the week. Came out great and my husband raved about it, so i figured i'd pass it on. Enjoy!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More