- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Hot Italian Sausage (broken into pieces)
- 10 oz Mushrooms (coarsely chopped)
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 5 large fresh Basil Leaves (chopped)
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1, 1½ cup Swiss or Cheddar Cheese (cubed or shredded)
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Over medium heat in a skillet, cook sausage till no longer pink.
- Drain from grease and set aside.
- Add mushrooms and onions to skillet, cooking till soft.
- Add basil leaves and sausage and let cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Wisk eggs in a bowl and add to skillet.
- Mix eggs thoroughly into mixture and let cook until egg within mixture is still slightly moist (2-3 min).
- Transfer the mixture to a greased 9x13 glass baking dish and spread evenly in the bottom.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and place over the top.
- Bake on the middle rack for 15-20 minutes or until crescent rolls are a golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve.
NotesWhipped this up one day with things i had left in the fridge at the end of the week. Came out great and my husband raved about it, so i figured i'd pass it on. Enjoy!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Simple Homemade Favorites
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More