- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb bacon, diced
- 1 1/2 lb beef sirloin tip, diced
- 1 can green beans
- 1 cup frozen peas
- salt & pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs pork loin, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can waxed beans
- 1 1/2 cups raw rice
- Fry the bacon til crisp.
- Remove the fat and bacon separately.
- Brown the beef in 2 tablespoons of bacon fat and salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Soften the _ in 1 tablespoon bacon fat.
- Add the meat back and add the juices from the canned beans.
- Simmer til tender, about 30 minutes.
- Cook the rice til fluffy.
- Add the vegetables and rice to the meat.
- Heat through.
- Correct the seasonings.
- Place all in a large oven proof serving dish.
- Sprinkle with the bacon and cover with foil and keep warm til served.
Notes2010 WSGW & The Maytag Store's Potluck Showdown with Michigan Sugar
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More