- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup soft margarine
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk, NOT evaporated
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, pecans OR walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease 9 x 13 - inch pan.
- Combine margarine, white sugar, salt, and flour. Beat on low speed with mixer until fine particles form.
- Press 2/3 of mixture firmly into the bottom of pan.
- Heat condensed milk on low heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Stir occasionally, until chocolate chips melt.
- Pour over crust in pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 crumb mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 30 minutes, until lightly browned.
NotesSeveral years ago Marilyn brought these bars to a meeting. They were such a hit, that she graciously shared her recipe with everyone.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More