- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 medium carrots, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed (or 1 12 ounce can of chicken, drained)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (or 2 teaspoons dried parsley)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- Saute onion in butter, add broth, carrots, and potatoes; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add chicken, parsley, salt, and pepper; heat through.
- Combine flour and milk until smooth, add to soup, and bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir until thick.
- Reduce heat, add cream cheese and mix until cheese is smooth.
- Serve with salad and crusty bread.
NotesQuick, delicious recipe courtesy of a very talented cook and co-worker
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Italy or BustSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More