- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) honey
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) green onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- Black pepper
- 1 Mix all the ingredients together.
- 2 Let marinate pork chops for 2 hours (better if longer). Strain and cook on the bbq. This recipe is for 4 pork chops of 1 ¼ inch thick.
- ** recipe and photo by boomette1 @ flickr.
NotesMarinade BBQ for pork chops Esther B
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More