- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) honey
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) green onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- Black pepper
- 1 Mix all the ingredients together.
- 2 Let marinate pork chops for 2 hours (better if longer). Strain and cook on the bbq. This recipe is for 4 pork chops of 1 ¼ inch thick.
- ** recipe and photo by boomette1 @ flickr.
NotesMarinade BBQ for pork chops Esther B
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
50 Shades of Taste
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More