- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6-8 Chicken Breasts, depending on their size, (we like the boneless skinless)
- 1/2 c. Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 c. White Wine
- 1/2 c. Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 t. Dried Oregano
- 1/2 t. Dried Thyme
- 1-1/2 t. Seasoned Salt
- 5 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 t. (dry) Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 1/2 t. Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 t. Honey
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl.
- Wash chicken and add to marinade.
- Let marinade in refrigerator for several hours or over night.
- Then grill or broil chicken pieces as desired...
NotesThis makes the best chicken! We love it! The left over chicken freezes well. I just put them into a freezer zip loc and then take out as needed for recipes... Really cuts down the cooking time!
Tip: Crush the dried herbs between your fingers to get more flavor...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
My Family CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More