- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 limes
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- While the steak is cooling, toast the cumin seeds in a small skillet over medium-low heat, shaking the constantly so they don't burn or stick, just until they are fragrant, about 3 minutes. Let them cool.
- Squeeze the juice from the limes into 1-gallon heavy plastic resealable bag. Add the cumin seeds, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and the pepper flakes and swish the marinade around to dissolve the salt.
- Slip the cooled steaks into the marinade, press out most of the air from the bag, and seal the bag very tightly.
- Refrigerate the beef for at least 4 hours or up to 1 day, turning the bag several times.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More