- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 15 to 30
- 1 Yellow squash, split and sliced
- 1 Zucchini, split and sliced
- 1 Yellow onion, large dice
- 1 Red bell pepper, large dice
- 1/2 small Eggplant, large dice
- 1 Pint White button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 Pint Cherry tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Large handful Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Coat eggplant with salt and lay on paper towels for 15 minutes.
Rinse eggplant with cold water, drain and dry.
Combine vegetables, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, sea salt, pepper, and parsley together.
Stir until everything is well coated.
Cover with plastic wrap and let marinade for 15 to 30 minutes.
Preheat grill, place grill skillet on grill and preheat. (an indoor grill pan can be used too)
Cook vegetables until tender.