- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c packed light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp dry mustard
- 1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 (5oz) jar horseradish
- 3 (51/2 oz) cans grapfruit juice
- 5 lbs shaved ham
- 24 sandwich buns
- Combine the brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, horseradish and grapefruit juice in a slow cooker.
- Add the ham and cook on Low for 4 hours.
- Serve on sandwich buns. Serves 24.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More