- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c packed light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp dry mustard
- 1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 (5oz) jar horseradish
- 3 (51/2 oz) cans grapfruit juice
- 5 lbs shaved ham
- 24 sandwich buns
- Combine the brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, horseradish and grapefruit juice in a slow cooker.
- Add the ham and cook on Low for 4 hours.
- Serve on sandwich buns. Serves 24.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
My Family CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More