- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c packed light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp dry mustard
- 1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 (5oz) jar horseradish
- 3 (51/2 oz) cans grapfruit juice
- 5 lbs shaved ham
- 24 sandwich buns
- Combine the brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, horseradish and grapefruit juice in a slow cooker.
- Add the ham and cook on Low for 4 hours.
- Serve on sandwich buns. Serves 24.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More