- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 dungeness crabs, cooked, cleaned and cracked
- 1 red onion
- 1 bunch Italian (curly) parsley
- 1 pack Italian wishbone dressing (prepared according to package)
- Put crab into gallon size ziplock bag (I put bag into a bowl to help hold shape as I add all ingredients and to help store in fridge)
- French slice onion and chop parsley
- Add to crab pieces, making sure that everything is evenly distributed
- Pour dressing over crab, onion, and parsley.
- Push out as much air as possible from bag and let crab marinate overnight
- Push up sleeves, and get ready to get messy!
NotesI love dungeness crab - look forward to crab season all year to be able to get it fresh from the market. It is messy to eat, but SO worth it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Gluten-Free and Delicious
My Family CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More