- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 bunch broccoli
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of splenda
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Cut cauliflower and broccoli.
- Soak the flowerets in salted water for 15 minutes; drain well.
- Blend mayonnaise, vinegar, splenda and onions into a dressing and pour over flowerets
- Let stand in refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More