- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 2 hours
- 1 (6oz.) can frozen orange juice, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in large container.
- Pierce chicken with fork.
- Soak chicken in marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until done about 25 - 35 minutes depending on thickness.
- These are good grilled too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Short & Sweet
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More