- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped into chunks
- (about 1 inch in size)
- 2 tablespoons Sabra® Roasted Garlic or Onion Greek Style Veggie Dip, divided
- 1/8th teaspoon tumeric
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into chunks (about 1 inch in size)
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped into chunks (about 1 inch in size)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- STIR chicken, ½ container Sabra® Roasted Garlic or Onion Greek Style Veggie Dip and tumeric together in a small mixing bowl. Refrigerate for at least ½ hour allowing the veggie dip to tenderize and flavor the chicken.
- PREHEAT broiler or grill.
- ASSEMBLE kebabs, alternating pepper, onion and chicken on the skewers.
- GRILL on charcoal grill outside or under the broiler indoors. Cook 10-15 minutes or until juice runs clear from the chicken.
- BRUSH remaining yogurt dip over hot kebabs.
- SERVE warm with a salad (try our cucumber avocado salad recipe), rice and warm pita bread for a Mediterranean style dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More