- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped into chunks
- (about 1 inch in size)
- 2 tablespoons Sabra® Roasted Garlic or Onion Greek Style Veggie Dip, divided
- 1/8th teaspoon tumeric
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into chunks (about 1 inch in size)
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped into chunks (about 1 inch in size)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- STIR chicken, ½ container Sabra® Roasted Garlic or Onion Greek Style Veggie Dip and tumeric together in a small mixing bowl. Refrigerate for at least ½ hour allowing the veggie dip to tenderize and flavor the chicken.
- PREHEAT broiler or grill.
- ASSEMBLE kebabs, alternating pepper, onion and chicken on the skewers.
- GRILL on charcoal grill outside or under the broiler indoors. Cook 10-15 minutes or until juice runs clear from the chicken.
- BRUSH remaining yogurt dip over hot kebabs.
- SERVE warm with a salad (try our cucumber avocado salad recipe), rice and warm pita bread for a Mediterranean style dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More