- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped into chunks
- (about 1 inch in size)
- 2 tablespoons Sabra® Roasted Garlic or Onion Greek Style Veggie Dip, divided
- 1/8th teaspoon tumeric
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into chunks (about 1 inch in size)
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped into chunks (about 1 inch in size)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- STIR chicken, ½ container Sabra® Roasted Garlic or Onion Greek Style Veggie Dip and tumeric together in a small mixing bowl. Refrigerate for at least ½ hour allowing the veggie dip to tenderize and flavor the chicken.
- PREHEAT broiler or grill.
- ASSEMBLE kebabs, alternating pepper, onion and chicken on the skewers.
- GRILL on charcoal grill outside or under the broiler indoors. Cook 10-15 minutes or until juice runs clear from the chicken.
- BRUSH remaining yogurt dip over hot kebabs.
- SERVE warm with a salad (try our cucumber avocado salad recipe), rice and warm pita bread for a Mediterranean style dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
culinary karmaSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More