- Cooking Time: 1 1/2 hours
- Servings: approx. 30 wings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1/4 cup of pineapple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced fine
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 lbs. of chicken wings
- Mix all ingredients and place in a ziploc bag.
- Add chicken wings and marinate 6 hours or overnight.
- Coat a pan with cooking spray.
- Add chicken wings and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
NotesI got this from a "recipe swap" and it turned out to be very good.
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Home cookingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More