- Cooking Time: 1 1/2 hours
- Servings: approx. 30 wings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1/4 cup of pineapple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced fine
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 lbs. of chicken wings
- Mix all ingredients and place in a ziploc bag.
- Add chicken wings and marinate 6 hours or overnight.
- Coat a pan with cooking spray.
- Add chicken wings and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
NotesI got this from a "recipe swap" and it turned out to be very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Simple Homemade Favorites
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More