- Cooking Time: 1 1/2 hours
- Servings: approx. 30 wings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1/4 cup of pineapple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced fine
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 lbs. of chicken wings
- Mix all ingredients and place in a ziploc bag.
- Add chicken wings and marinate 6 hours or overnight.
- Coat a pan with cooking spray.
- Add chicken wings and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
NotesI got this from a "recipe swap" and it turned out to be very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More