- Cooking Time: 1 1/2 hours
- Servings: approx. 30 wings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1/4 cup of pineapple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced fine
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 lbs. of chicken wings
- Mix all ingredients and place in a ziploc bag.
- Add chicken wings and marinate 6 hours or overnight.
- Coat a pan with cooking spray.
- Add chicken wings and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
NotesI got this from a "recipe swap" and it turned out to be very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Food Travels Through Italy
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More