- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (14 inch) Focaccia flat breads,
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBS. fresh basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 TBS. onion, finely minced
- 2 TBS. garlic, finely minced
- 2 TBS. green olives, finely minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb. salami, sliced
- 1/2 lb. proscuitto, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb. Provolone cheese, sliced
- Combine ingredients for marinade and set aside.
- Cut a very thin top layer off each bread to expose bread and allow marinade to soak in.
- Spread 1/2 marinade on the cut side of 1 of the flat breads. Layer cheese, proscuitto and salami on marinated side of bread. Spread remaining marinade on cut side of second flat bread; place on top of layered filling ingredients.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Unwrap cut into squares and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More