- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7.75 Oz. Can Whole Ripe Olives, Drained
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Oregano Or 1 teaspoon Dried (Or Your Choice Of A Fresh Herb)
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Lemon Zest For Garnish, Optional
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients. Cover; shake to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 1 month before serving. Serve at room temperature with wooden picks as an appetizer or serve in salads. Makes 1 dozen appetizers, about 1 3/4 cups olives.
NotesMy grandmother and aunts all used to have a dish of olives out for appetizers before dinner, and as a part of dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
50 Shades of Taste
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More