- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7.75 Oz. Can Whole Ripe Olives, Drained
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Oregano Or 1 teaspoon Dried (Or Your Choice Of A Fresh Herb)
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Lemon Zest For Garnish, Optional
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients. Cover; shake to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 1 month before serving. Serve at room temperature with wooden picks as an appetizer or serve in salads. Makes 1 dozen appetizers, about 1 3/4 cups olives.
NotesMy grandmother and aunts all used to have a dish of olives out for appetizers before dinner, and as a part of dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More