- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oranges
- 1/4 cup golden raisins or dried cranberries (optional)
- 8 Tbls.Grand Marnier, Cointreau or other citrus liqueur
- Sugar to taste
- Peel oranges removing all rind. Cut into 1/2 rounds.
- Pour Grand Marnier over the oranges.
- Sprinkle sugar.
- Marinate minimum of 24 hours, turning oranges from time to time.
- I like to serve the oranges with some kind of chocolate cookie.
NotesI first tasted this recipe in France. It's simplicity knocked me off my feet..literally!
It can also be made with your choice of wine. It is a delightful and refreshing end to a heavy meal. (this recipe is not intended for minors as it does contain alcohol!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More