- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oranges
- 1/4 cup golden raisins or dried cranberries (optional)
- 8 Tbls.Grand Marnier, Cointreau or other citrus liqueur
- Sugar to taste
- Peel oranges removing all rind. Cut into 1/2 rounds.
- Pour Grand Marnier over the oranges.
- Sprinkle sugar.
- Marinate minimum of 24 hours, turning oranges from time to time.
- I like to serve the oranges with some kind of chocolate cookie.
NotesI first tasted this recipe in France. It's simplicity knocked me off my feet..literally!
It can also be made with your choice of wine. It is a delightful and refreshing end to a heavy meal. (this recipe is not intended for minors as it does contain alcohol!)
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Grilled Pepper Poppers
Easy Walnut Chocolate Rum Balls
blessing mixSee More