MARINATED RIB EYE STEAKS
- Cooking Time: 8 to 16
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 3 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp cider or red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp beef bouillon granules
- 1 clove garlic, minced (I always use more
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 beef rib eye steaks (about 1" thick or 12 oz each)
In a bowl combine the first nine ingredients. Remove one cup of the marinade and refrigerate. Pierce steak several times on each side with fork; place in a glass dish.
Pour remaining marinade over steaks, turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove steaks, discarding marinade.
Grill, uncovered, over medium-high heat 4 - 8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness.
Warm the reserved marinade and serve with steaks as dipping sauce.
These are outstanding. I have omitted the bouillon and still had great results.