- Cooking Time: 8 to 16
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFrom TOH Grilling Recipes Collection/2003
These are outstanding. I have omitted the bouillon and still had great results.
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 3 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp cider or red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp beef bouillon granules
- 1 clove garlic, minced (I always use more
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 beef rib eye steaks (about 1" thick or 12 oz each)
- In a bowl combine the first nine ingredients. Remove one cup of the marinade and refrigerate. Pierce steak several times on each side with fork; place in a glass dish.
- Pour remaining marinade over steaks, turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove steaks, discarding marinade.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-high heat 4 - 8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Warm the reserved marinade and serve with steaks as dipping sauce.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Indian Inspired STIR-FRYs
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More