- Cooking Time: 6-8 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs. skirt steak
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 1 cup loosely packed parsley leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- Juice of half a lemon
- salt and pepper
- 1-3 Tbls. olive oil
- In a large ziploc bag, combine extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, red pepper, basil, salt and pepper.
- Add steak to the bag and toss to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Place cilantro, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, and 1 Tbls. olive oil in the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse to combine. Add more oil if needed to make a paste.
- Add chopped tomatoes to herb paste and stir to combine.
- Cook steak over a preheated grill for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Set aside to rest for 5 minutes before slicing on the bias.
- Serve topped with tomatoes and chimichurri.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More