- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 to 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 to 6 large tomatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
- Combine all ingredients, except tomatoes, in a large measuring cup or mixing bowl. Whisk well. Place tomatoes in a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over. Marinate at room temperature for up to 2 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
NotesI'm sure this time of year finds many of you out there lost in bushels of fresh, home grown tomatoes. This is a quick little side dish that might help you do something different with some of those tomatoes.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More