- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 to 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 to 6 large tomatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
- Combine all ingredients, except tomatoes, in a large measuring cup or mixing bowl. Whisk well. Place tomatoes in a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over. Marinate at room temperature for up to 2 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
NotesI'm sure this time of year finds many of you out there lost in bushels of fresh, home grown tomatoes. This is a quick little side dish that might help you do something different with some of those tomatoes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More