- Cooking Time: 25 min.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 24 hours
- 1 lb. Tri-tip
- 1 cup Lawry's Steakhouse 30 min. marinade
- Salt and Pepper
- Marinate Tri-tip in marinade 24 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove tri-tip from marinade and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on baking sheet with foil and cook for 25 min. or until desired doneness.
- Cut thin and against the grain.
- Serve with steak sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More