- Cooking Time: 25 min.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 24 hours
- 1 lb. Tri-tip
- 1 cup Lawry's Steakhouse 30 min. marinade
- Salt and Pepper
- Marinate Tri-tip in marinade 24 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove tri-tip from marinade and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on baking sheet with foil and cook for 25 min. or until desired doneness.
- Cut thin and against the grain.
- Serve with steak sauce.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Fun appetizers and snacks
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More