- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium head of cabbage shredded
- 2 medium cucumbers sliced thin
- 2 carrots sliced thin
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 large onion sliced thin
- 1/2 of a green pepper sliced thin
- 1/2 of a red pepper sliced thin
- Mix veggies together
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of vinegar
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp of salt or more to taste
- Mix dressing till sugar dissolves. Pour over veggies and let set for several hours or overnight stirring often.
- This looks like a lot when you first cut it all, but it settles and will get smaller as it marinates.
NotesWe met some wonderful people on our honeymoon cruise. When we got back they invited us to dinner and she fixed this as our salad. Its very good.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More