- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16oz) French cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (16 oz) LeSeur Peas, drained
- 1 can (16 0z) Shoe Peg Corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 small jar chopped pimento, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1 cup sugar
- Combine all the vegetables and seasonings and place in a covered container.
- Set aside.
- Make the dressing by combining vinegar, sugar, salad oil in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cook to dissolve sugar.
- Pour over vegetables.
- Cover and refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
- To serve Drain well.
- This will keep several days in the refrigerator.
- Yield 10 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Jean’s Recipe File
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More