MARINATED VEGETABLE SALAD
- 1 can (16oz) French cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (16 oz) LeSeur Peas, drained
- 1 can (16 0z) Shoe Peg Corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 small jar chopped pimento, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1 cup sugar
Combine all the vegetables and seasonings and place in a covered container.
Make the dressing by combining vinegar, sugar, salad oil in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cook to dissolve sugar.
Pour over vegetables.
Cover and refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
To serve Drain well.
This will keep several days in the refrigerator.
Yield 10 servings.