- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 venison chops or steaks, 3/4-inch thick
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- Place chops in shallow dish.
- Combine wine vinegar, oil, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, dry mustard, pepper, and garlic; pour over chops.
- Cover and chill several hours, turning meat occasionally.
- Drain meat, reserving marinade.
- For medium-rare meat, broil chops 3 inches from heat, about 6 minutes, basting with marinade occasionally; season with a little salt and pepper.
- Turn; broil 6 more minutes, continuing to baste occasionally. Increase timing 1 to 2 minutes per side for medium and well-done meat.
NotesThis is also good cooked out on the grill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Taste of CenturyLink
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More