- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 venison chops or steaks, 3/4-inch thick
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- Place chops in shallow dish.
- Combine wine vinegar, oil, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, dry mustard, pepper, and garlic; pour over chops.
- Cover and chill several hours, turning meat occasionally.
- Drain meat, reserving marinade.
- For medium-rare meat, broil chops 3 inches from heat, about 6 minutes, basting with marinade occasionally; season with a little salt and pepper.
- Turn; broil 6 more minutes, continuing to baste occasionally. Increase timing 1 to 2 minutes per side for medium and well-done meat.
NotesThis is also good cooked out on the grill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More