- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 15 (not inc. marinating)
- 1 tbsp chipotle in adobo, minced
- ½ tbsp garlic, minced
- 1½ tbsp cilantro, minced
- 2 oz olive oil
- 3 oz red wine
- 2 oz soy sauce
- 1½ lbs flank steak - cleaned of fat and silverskin
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tbsp chipotle in adobo, minced
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 1½ tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- ½ cup cilantro, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In small bowl, combine the marinade ingredients.
- Add flank steak and turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- In food processor, combine the sauce ingredients and process briefly to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Hold warm.
- Remove steak from marinade, pat dry and grill to desired doneness.
- Let rest before slicing.
- At service, drizzle sauce over meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Get Fit With Good Food!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More