- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 15 (not inc. marinating)
- 1 tbsp chipotle in adobo, minced
- ½ tbsp garlic, minced
- 1½ tbsp cilantro, minced
- 2 oz olive oil
- 3 oz red wine
- 2 oz soy sauce
- 1½ lbs flank steak - cleaned of fat and silverskin
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tbsp chipotle in adobo, minced
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 1½ tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- ½ cup cilantro, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In small bowl, combine the marinade ingredients.
- Add flank steak and turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- In food processor, combine the sauce ingredients and process briefly to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Hold warm.
- Remove steak from marinade, pat dry and grill to desired doneness.
- Let rest before slicing.
- At service, drizzle sauce over meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Recipes for Vitality
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More