- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryI just mixed a bunch of ingredients together one day and loved this recipe
I boil white rice and love to scoop some of the marinade on my rice! UMMMMMM
Once you do this, you can be the judge of how much more garlic you want or anything else. I never measured so I gave an approximate on the salt, peppers, and garlic.
- chicken wings and the drumstick
- 1 jar of orange marmalade
- 1/2 bag. of brown sugar
- garlic powder
- salt 1/2 tsp. and black pepper 1 tsp.
- 2 pinches of white pepper
- 1 whole small jar of honey
- 1 large bottle of soy sauce
- 2 small cans of crushed pinaple or 1 large can
- Put all incredients in a large bowl and mix.
- Add chicken
- Marinade for 1 day or two.
- Preheat oven 350.
- Pour whole bowl of marinade and chick in large baking pan.
- Cover with foil for about 1/2 hour.
- Take foil off and pour all of the marinade out of pan into a pot.
- Cook chick the rest of the way for another 45 min or so or until chicken is done.