- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Butter
- 6 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 2 TBSP Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Catsup
- Dash of Worchester sauce
- Squeeze of Lemon
- Montreal" Steak seasoning (or any other)
- garlic powder
- thinly sliced red onion slices
- In a Sauce Pan combine all of the above, cook on low until bubbly. (One batch of sauce is good for one side of salmon.)
- Season Salmon with "Montreal" Steak seasoning (or any other) and garlic powder. Build a tin foil pan, or boat, out of heavy duty foil. Place foil boat on the grill, place fish on foil, cover with sauce and thinly sliced red onion slices.
- Cover grill and cook until fish is firm, but not over done. (about 15-20 minutes) Make sure that the sauce does not burn. Enjoy!
- Note: This works best with salmon with the skin on.
NotesThis is my Uncle Mark's salmon recipe. He is a fisherman up in Washington, and created this amazing recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More