- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Butter
- 6 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 2 TBSP Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Catsup
- Dash of Worchester sauce
- Squeeze of Lemon
- Montreal" Steak seasoning (or any other)
- garlic powder
- thinly sliced red onion slices
- In a Sauce Pan combine all of the above, cook on low until bubbly. (One batch of sauce is good for one side of salmon.)
- Season Salmon with "Montreal" Steak seasoning (or any other) and garlic powder. Build a tin foil pan, or boat, out of heavy duty foil. Place foil boat on the grill, place fish on foil, cover with sauce and thinly sliced red onion slices.
- Cover grill and cook until fish is firm, but not over done. (about 15-20 minutes) Make sure that the sauce does not burn. Enjoy!
- Note: This works best with salmon with the skin on.
NotesThis is my Uncle Mark's salmon recipe. He is a fisherman up in Washington, and created this amazing recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More