- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI came up with this on a very boring day, the outcome was a sweet tender chicken with a hint of vinegar great to eat with a side of noodles or even steamed vegetables.
- 2 tablespoons peach marmalade
- 4 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Canola oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- make vinaigrette by whisking together the vinegar and the marmalade. Add the canola oil in a thin stream to the marmalade/vinegar mixture until well incorporated.
- Cut chicken tenderloins into strips, season with salt and pepper. Put the chicken strips into the vinaigrette, covering chicken completely in the mixture, cover and let rest 15 minutes.
- Lightly grease a pan and cook the chicken on low heat until done, about 3 minutes each side.