- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons peach marmalade
- 4 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Canola oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- make vinaigrette by whisking together the vinegar and the marmalade. Add the canola oil in a thin stream to the marmalade/vinegar mixture until well incorporated.
- Cut chicken tenderloins into strips, season with salt and pepper. Put the chicken strips into the vinaigrette, covering chicken completely in the mixture, cover and let rest 15 minutes.
- Lightly grease a pan and cook the chicken on low heat until done, about 3 minutes each side.
NotesI came up with this on a very boring day, the outcome was a sweet tender chicken with a hint of vinegar great to eat with a side of noodles or even steamed vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More