- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (10-12 oz)
- 1/2 cup grated/finely chopped onion
- 2 Tblsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Triscuit crackers
- In mixing bowl, combine cheese and onion. Mix well. Blend in mayonnaise.
- Form into a flat mound on serving dish and top with jam.
- Serve with Triscuit crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More