- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (10-12 oz)
- 1/2 cup grated/finely chopped onion
- 2 Tblsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Triscuit crackers
- In mixing bowl, combine cheese and onion. Mix well. Blend in mayonnaise.
- Form into a flat mound on serving dish and top with jam.
- Serve with Triscuit crackers.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
AMFC Clamily Cook BookSee More
Clean banana oatmeal cookies
Spaghetti CupcakesSee More