- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (10-12 oz)
- 1/2 cup grated/finely chopped onion
- 2 Tblsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Triscuit crackers
- In mixing bowl, combine cheese and onion. Mix well. Blend in mayonnaise.
- Form into a flat mound on serving dish and top with jam.
- Serve with Triscuit crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Short & SweetSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More